Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hot Chocolate Warms Your Heart Coco Packet

This is a Coco Packet ~ print, cut out, fold and glue ~ Print out on cardstock ~ insert a packet of Hot Chocolate and you have a nice Secret Santa Gift or stocking stuffer. You can download it HERE ~ it is a png file ~ if you need a jpeg, email me.  I have made a lot of these for the Holidays ~ great for a teacher, hairdresser, etc.

ATTENTION:  anyone who joins my blog now through Dec 30th, I will email a set of these coco packets ~ three different Christmas Designs. ~ email me so I have your email address.  If you already belong to my blog, you can email me also.  PattyWraps@cox.net

14 comments:

Sharon said...

Patty that wrap is just beatiful I was looking for a gift to give to a lot of folks at work and it fit tje bill just great. I joined your blog, and sent a email. thanks you so much.

Nancy said...

So cute - thank you for sharing your coco packet and all of your other adorable projects! I appreciate your generousity.

CM2 said...

So neat, it makes me smile and feel all warm and cuddly just thinking about this cocoa packet! TY

Cathy (Merciechild) said...

I love this, wow, this is perfect for the girls on mylist. I will be busy sending these out. thank you bunches and bunches hugs Cathy

Anonymous said...

Great packet.

TYFS

Dee said...

Thanks, will use for stocking stuffers!

dr676 said...

Thank you! A perfect packet to add to the mugs I plan to give.

Spyder said...

Fabulous! I found you on Craft Crave. Do you have a blinkie?

((Lyn))

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

These are darling-happy to be a new follower

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

I LUV it - TY TY TY :)

Tabitha said...

Thanks so much. Was looking for a template to make some of these for the gourmet hot chocolates I bought from my kids school to give as gifts. You have made it very simple for me. Thanks again. ;0)

Unknown said...

I would love these templates for the cocoa. I am a new follower.
Pam at

craftycards4u2 at yahoo dot com
http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Carla said...

They are so cute, as all your designs. I just signed up for your blog. Love everything you made and would love to receive the other cocoa templates:-)You are making people who live on a tiny budget very happy:-)

Anonymous said...

Would love a copy at crystalhesketh@yahoo.com