Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Jesus Candy Cane Holder

This is a candy cane holder for those small candy canes which are wrapped in celophane.  I have put this item in a zipped folder along with instructions.  It folds like a matchbook, and the candy cane gets stapled inside just like the matches used to be stapled in the matchbooks.  You can fit three of these on a sheet of cardstock or try printing on glossy photo paper for a nice professional look.  The candy cane is a graphic from my friend Barry at PSP Tubez ~ Download

10 comments:

Stampindamour said...

Patty - Wonderful!!! This is such a clever crafty idea! Thanks for sharing! xo

Happy Holidays!

-pamela
FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

scrapunzel said...

These will be great for my grandchildren. TFS!!!

nancyparker55 said...

Patty, I just want to say Thank You for all of the wondeful ideas you come up with & share with us. You are a real sweetheart. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas & Blessed New Year.

Dixieglitzie said...

Thanks again Patricia:)

Sarah said...

this is wonderful, thank you

Anonymous said...

Patty, Thank you so much!! I will be using it next year for different events that I go to. A great little giveaway! Thanks again.

Moments by Marla said...

So cute! Thank you!!!

Crafting With Jack said...

Thank you it's wonderful

Kelley said...

Thank you for the wrap.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

These are really CUTE and I especially love this one.Thank you.:)