Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Family Tree SubWay Art

What is SubWay Art, and why is it called that?  I haven't the slightest idea!  But I decided to give it a try, and this is the result.  It is a large size and can be printed and framed in a matted 8 x 10 frame.  It can also be resized if you have a program that does that like Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop ~ might even work in Word.  I think this word art alludes to what makes a family great unit.  I hope you enjoy and actually use this word art for something because it was a lot of work.  You could even use it in scrapbooks or on sticker paper - so many uses.  Download

17 comments:

Mags said...

Like that! Probably because I am into genealogy - can see a few uses for it - so many thanks for the freebie

Mags x

Kathleen said...

I think it turned out well, will try it out. Thank you.

Dee said...

This is awesome! My son's birthday is this weekend, and I am going to print it off and frame it for him. I think I would like to make one for each of my 6 adult kids....family means so much to me, and I want to impart this to them. Your hard work was so worth it...thanks so much!

Barb said...

Hmmm...maybe, I can somehow imprint this on the mind of my 15-year-old. Or, maybe it is just something she will realize one day!
Thank you for sharing your talents.

scrapunzel said...

Hmmm...how many different ways can I think of to say how awesome you are? LOL Thanks.

Marimer said...

Me encanta, Patty, muchas gracias, seguro que lo utilizaré,besitos.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. I think its very nice.Going to post it on my Face book and will give you credit.Again thank you.

fairysparkle said...

Patti thank you so much i love love love it x

Pauline said...

This is great - I'm guessing it's called subway art, because the words represent grafitti? I love your take on it! Thank you!
Pauline

Moments by Marla said...

Patty, This is great!!!! Thank you for sharing!!

Kris said...

Thank you for your hard work, love the tree. Very much appreciated.

Theresa said...

Oh my gosh. This is lovely. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. This is great! Norma W

Anonymous said...

Love it.

TYFS
califncsun

MonkingsMusings said...

Cool! Thank you.

Viv said...

Thankyou, such a great image & sentiments :O)

txexperiment said...

Very nice. Thanks for sharing!